Rabeprazole Sodium Injection is the composition of the medication belonging to the brand BRORAB – 20 which is used for treating Gastro-oesophageal (GERD), duodenal ulcers, Zollinger -Ellison syndrome. Heartburn. These problems are common and these problems need to be cured. When the digestive system is disturbed then the use of the injection is helpful in improving the digestive system. The heart-related problems are also cured with the help of this injection. The tumors formed in the pancreas (Zollinger-Ellison) are also cured with the help of this injection.
The composition of Rabeprazole Sodium Injection helps in preventing the gastric proton pump. The gastric Proton pump which helps in the production of the acid is blocked with the help of this injection. The amount of acid produced in the stomach is reduced while injecting the injection. Injecting this injection helps in preventing the formation of new ulcers.
The composition of this injection is advised to be taken under the recommendation of the doctor. Before injecting the injection the healthcare professional examines the medical condition of the person. The instilling of the injection is based on the health condition of the person. If the person thinks that he is feeling better then also he should not stop the use of the injection on his own. Stopping the instilling the injection on its own can affect the health of the person.
Uses Of Rabeprazole Sodium Injection
Belonging to the group of antiulcer medicines, the instilling of the injection helps in providing the relief from the heartburn, gastro-oesophageal, Zollinger Ellison (tumors formed in the pancreas), improves the digestive system. The instilling of the injection helps the produced acid to reduce. The formation of the new ulcer is prevented with the help of this injection. The ulcers are healed with the help of injecting the injection.
Directions For Use
Based on the medical condition the dose of the injection is instilled in the nerves of the person. The time and the duration of the injection are based on the medical condition of the person. To instill the injection the person is advised to visit the nearest healthcare center and should not administer the dose on his own.
Side Effects Of Rabeprazole Sodium Injection
The instilling of the composition of the injection can make the person feel some of the side effects which are almost common in every person. The side effects which can make the person feel some difficulty are as follows :
Precautions To Be Taken
There are many people who need the precautions to consider so as to make the medication effective which are as follows :
- Before injecting the injection the person is advised to tell the doctor if he is suffering from a stomach tumor, liver disease, etc.
- If the person experiences low magnesium levels, and vitamin B12 levels, during the long treatment of the course then the person is advised to consult the doctor immediately.
- There is no certain information available for the children so, before injecting the injection the children are advised to consult the doctor.
- Before injecting the injection the person is advised to tell the doctor if he is using any of the antibiotics or the other medicines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is the consumption of alcohol safe while injecting the Rabeprazole Sodium Injection?
The person is advised to avoid the consumption of alcohol while injecting the injection as the risk of stomach acid and heartburn increases.
- Can the person take the HIV drugs along with the injection?
No, the person is advised not to take any drug along with the injection.