Zoynix is the fusion of Deflazacort Oral Suspension which is linked with a class of medications which are known as corticosteroids. It is very rich in anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive properties that provide it the ability to handle a wide variety of problems that are faced by many children. Most commonly it is used to treat Duchenne muscular dystrophy found in children and infants. Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a kind of muscular dystrophy which is characterized by having weak muscles due to the weakened immune system of the individual.
Deflazacort Oral Suspension works very well to slow down the progression of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The exact process or mechanism by which it works is still unclear but it is supposed to work by mediating the condition as it suppresses the immune system. This medicine acts in the same way as the body’s natural anti-inflammatory hormones called glucocorticoids work. It also works very well to decrease the production of certain chemical compounds called prostaglandins and leukotrienes and some other ones also that are responsible for causing various symptoms like inflammation, cell multiplication, and allergy.
Uses of Deflazacort Oral Suspension
Deflazacort Oral Suspension is used in the treatment of many conditions like allergies, asthma, joint and muscle diseases, etc.
- The release of certain chemical substances which are causing allergies is stopped by using this medication.
- It changes the way the immune system works and as a result, it offers a wide range of benefits to the individual using them.
- It is very rich in different anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive properties which makes it a must to have product for solving various problems that children face.
- In some cases, it is also used in the treatment of cancer.
- The healthcare experts also suggest it be used in various autoimmune conditions.
Side Effects Of Deflazacort Oral Suspension
Deflazacort Oral Suspension is considered safe for consumption but still, it may cause some issues with the individual who is taking it and the same must be taken care of after getting to know about them. Following are some of the possible side effects which are mild in nature but they can’t be ignored as they can worsen with the passage of time or they can also get turned into some other disease also if not taken care of.
- Common cold
- Increased appetite
- Weight gain
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Cushing syndrome
- Abnormal hair growth
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Directions For Use
- This medicine is to be used orally and it is usually given after food so that it can be digested properly by the child.
- Prefer giving this medication at the same time each day so that the child doesn’t miss any dose.
- Always give the dose that is prescribed by the doctor and try not to skip any of the doses.
- The dosage and the duration of the complete treatment will be directed by the concerned doctor based on the severity and type of infection, body weight, and the age of the child who is having certain problems.
- Use the measuring cup for taking the prescribed dosage by the doctor.
- Never do any kind of alteration in the dose that the individual is having as it may cause severe side effects which can bring some other problems also.
- Don’t give it on an empty stomach as it may cause some problems like having an upset stomach.
- Contact the doctor if the child experiences any kind of severe side effects during the treatment like sudden weight gain, or sudden weight loss.
- The doctor may prescribe certain tests to be conducted during the whole treatment as this medication can suppress the immunity of the individual.
- The healthcare expert may also advise the bone mineral density check on a regular basis as it may cause the loss of the same when using this medicine.
- This must be used for those children who are above the age of 5 years.
- Let the doctor know if the individual using this medication is having any liver problems.