Ferrous Bisglycinate, Zinc Bisglycinate, Folic Acid, and Methylcobalamin Tablet come under the branding FEROBIK-DS. This medicine comes under the category of dietary supplements that combine various essential nutrients to help several aspects of health. Ferrous Bisglycinate, Zinc Bisglycinate, Folic Acid, and Methylcobalamin Tablet is the composition of medicine Ferrous Bisglycinate Eq. To Elemental Iron 60mg.+ Zinc Bisglycinate Eq.To Elemental Zinc 15mg + Folic Acid 1 Mg. Methylcobalamin 500 Mcg. support overall health.
Ferrous Bisglycinate is a form of iron that helps your body make healthy red blood cells and keeps your energy levels up. Zinc Bisglycinate is a trace mineral that supports your immune system, helps heal wounds, and keeps your body functioning well. Folic acid is a synthetic form of folate, which is a B vitamin, that aids in making new cells, especially crucial during pregnancy for a baby’s healthy growth. Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that keeps your nerves and blood cells in good shape and supports your body’s DNA.
Medical Benefits of Ferrous Bisglycinate, Zinc Bisglycinate, Folic Acid, and Methylcobalamin Tablet
- It helps make new cells.
- It keeps your nerves and blood healthy and also helps your body with important stuff like DNA.
- It helps your body make strong blood and gives you energy.
- It helps your body fight off illnesses, heal faster, and work properly.
Direction for Use
Use of these Ferrous Bisglycinate, Zinc Bisglycinate, Folic Acid, and Methylcobalamin Tablet should be under the supervision and guidance of a qualified healthcare professional:
- Take it prescribed by a doctor.
- Swallow it with a whole glass of water.
- Do not crush, chew, or break it.
- Keep all medication out of reach of children
- Store in a Cool Place
- Store in a Dry Place
- Away from sunlight
Remember, always follow the recommendations of the tablet provided by your healthcare provider or the instructions on the medication packaging:
- The tablet should not be taken if you are breastfeeding.
- It is not advised to drink alcohol while using this medication.
- Do not drive or operate machinery.
- If you have a liver impairment or any concerns consult your, doctor
- Consult your doctor, if you have kidney impairment or any problems.
- Stomach Cramps
- Loss of appetite
- Breast tenderness
- Allergic reactions
Frequently Asked Questions
Can patients take Ferrous Bisglycinate, Zinc Bisglycinate, Folic Acid, and Methylcobalamin Tablet when they are pregnant?
It’s recommended to consult your doctor before taking any supplements during pregnancy. Folic acid is particularly important for fetal development.
How should I take this tablet?
Follow the recommended dosage instructions on the product label. Taking them with a meal can help overcome the chances of stomach upset.
Can I take these tablets with other medications?
Certain medications can interact with Ferrous Bisglycinate, Zinc Bisglycinate, Folic Acid, and Methylcobalamin Tablet, especially iron. Consult your doctor to ensure there are no negative interactions with your recent medications.