MICEFT-TZ is the fusion of Ceftriaxone & Tazobactam Injection that is used for treating bacterial infections. Ceftriaxone is an antibiotic while Tazobactam is a drug that stops the action of bacterial infections. Ceftriaxone & Tazobactam Injection works by preventing the formation of a bacterial proactive covering that is crucial for the survival of the bacteria that causes infection. This injection is used in treating bacterial infections like blood, bones and joints, heart, brain, chest, ears, skin, etc. This injection belongs to a group of drugs known as cephalosporin antibiotics.
Ceftriaxone & Tazobactam Injection is the combination of two drugs: ceftriaxone and Tazobactam. Ceftriaxone comes in a class of antibiotics medicine that is used for interfacing with the formation of the bacterial protective covering. Tazobactam is a beta-lactamase inhibitor. It works for increasing the activity of antibiotics and decreasing resistance. We advise you to take it according to the doctor’s recommendation because the doctor set your dose according to your medical conditions.
Use of Ceftriaxone and Tazobactam Injection
This medicine is useful for bacterial infections that affect your body. Here are some bacterial infections that can be handled by taking these tablets.
- bones and joints infection.
- brain infections.
- ears and skin infections.
- urinary tract infections.
Direction for use
- Do not break it, take this medicine whole.
- Consume your dose by mouth without breaking and chewing.
- Do not self-administer, it will be administered by a doctor.
- Do not stop taking medicine without consulting your doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
Precautions for Ceftriaxone & Tazobactam Injection
- These injections can be injected directly into the vein or can be used as a slow infusion(Drip).
- Drink plenty of fluid to avoid any complications.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while using this injection.
- Consult the doctor if the patient is pregnant or breastfeeding or has had any problem related to the kidney or liver.
Side Effects of Ceftriaxone & Tazobactam Injection
Ceftriaxone & Tazobactam Injections usually don’t come up with major side effects but if they persist for a long while then let the doctor know about them right away.
- Swelling, pain at the injection site
- Allergic Reaction
Contact for Ceftriaxone & Tazobactam Injection Manufacturing And Supply
BioBrick Pharma is the top leading Pharma company in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry. Being an ISO-certified company that follows all the guidelines of WHO & GMP, our clients always trust us. We are well known as the Best Ceftriaxone & Tazobactam Injection manufacturer and supplier in India. Our well-trained staff makes sure to provide our associates with top-quality products. BioBrick also offers PCD Pharma Franchise for Ceftriaxone & Tazobactam Injections.
- We are one of the best pharma companies providing complete and exclusive monopoly rights.
- Our Logistics Network is world-class, that’s why we deliver all the orders on time.
- The firm offers only DCGI & FSSAI-approved products.
- Our company offers a wide range of pharma products under one roof.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ceftriaxone & Tazobactam Injection
Can I consume alcohol while using these infections?
No, it is not for your health because alcohol makes your dose ineffective and can cause of serious side effects.
Does it affect laboratory test results?
Yes, it can interfere with urine and blood tests giving false positive results. inform your doctor about these changes.
Can it be used for viral infection?
No, this medicine is not useful for any viral infection like flu or cold. It is used only for bacterial infection.