Progesterone Tablets come under the branding PROGIK-200 SR. It refers to the class of drugs for female hormones that are usually used along with estrogen in hormone replacement therapy to alleviate menopause symptoms.
Progesterone Tablets contain Progesterone 200 Mg that are prescribed to address conditions like amenorrhea (lack of menstrual periods), prevent thickening of the uterus lining (endometrial hyperplasia), and support pregnancy, especially in cases of threatened abortion and preterm labor prevention. Hormone replacement therapy targate to ease symptoms by replenishing hormones that decline during menopause, with Progesterone Tablets playing a key role in balancing estrogen and progesterone levels.
Uses of Progesterone Tablets
Natural Micronized Progesterone Sustained-Release Tablets are an effective medicine. Here are several medical benefits of medication:
- Female infertility
- Female hormonal imbalance
- Commonly used as part of hormone replacement therapy in women.
- Maintain bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Beneficial for women who suffer from irregular menstrual cycles.
- It is used to support fertility.
- Reduce the risk of endometrial hyperplasia and cancer.
Direction For Use
Use of these Natural Micronized Progesterone Sustained-Release Tablets should be under the supervision and guidance of a qualified healthcare professional:
- Take it prescribed by a doctor.
- Swallow it with a whole glass of water.
- Do not chew or break it.
Always follow your healthcare provider’s instructions and read the information provided with the Natural Micronized Progesterone Sustained-Release Tablets for accurate and up-to-date details about the medicine you are prescribed.
- keep all medication out of reach of children
- Store in a Cool Place
- Store in a Dry Place
- Away from sunlight
Remember, always follow the recommendations of tablets provided by your healthcare provider or the instructions on the medication packaging:
- Progesterone Tablets should not be taken if you are breastfeeding.
- It is not advised to drink alcohol while using this medication.
- Do not drive or operate machinery.
- If you have a liver impairment or any concerns consult your, doctor
- Consult your doctor, if you have kidney impairment or any concerns.
Dosage, administration instructions and guidelines, and potential side effects may vary depending on the specific product and the individual’s medical condition:
- Stomach pain
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the potential side effects of Progesterone Tablets?
Some potential side effects may include vomiting, nausea, and headache. If you suffer from any side effects consult your healthcare provider or doctor.
How to store Progesterone Tablets?
Store the medication according to providing the label instructions. Store it in a cool and dry place and stay away from high sunlight.
How to take Progesterone Tablets?
Take it prescribed by a doctor. Swallow it with a whole glass of water. Do not chew or break it.