Glural consists of Zinc Gluconate Syrup which is used to treat the problem of zinc deficiency in the body. This syrup acts as an antioxidant which further helps in boosting the immune system. Zinc plays an important role in the proper functioning of the human body and is very important for the overall growth of the individual. It is very crucial for having a properly working immune system, wound healing, thyroid function, blood clotting, and some other body functions.
Zinc Gluconate Syrup is basically a mineral salt which is a zinc salt in the form of gluconic acid. Although it must be noted that this syrup isn’t effective against flu and some of the symptoms of allergy. Zinc is a naturally occurring substance that is very important for the overall benefit of the body. It is one of the main ingredients in various biological processes and accordingly as an antioxidant and strengthens the immune system of the user of this medication.
Uses of Zinc Gluconate Syrup
Zinc Gluconate Syrup is used in those children and individuals who are having a deficiency of zinc in their body. Following are some more uses of this syrup.
- It helps the body’s organs to function properly so that they can do their respective job properly.
- This syrup is also used to treat some other nutritional deficiencies.
- It is very effective for giving the immune system a boost.
- Also used to make the various symptoms of common cold and cough less severe.
- It is also very effective against some other issues like coughing, sneezing, stuffy nose, a hoarse voice, and sore throat.
- This syrup also increases the immunity of the human body against various types of viruses.
Side Effects Of Zinc Gluconate Syrup
Zinc Gluconate Syrup is a very effective remedy for solving the problem of zinc deficiency in various individuals. Although it is safe for consumption still it can cause some side effects which tend to go away with time as the body starts to adjust itself with time but taking a doctor’s advice becomes necessary if they don’t go away after a while.
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach inflammation
Directions For Use
- Zinc Gluconate Syrup should be taken in the quantity which is prescribed by the doctor and it should be tried to not skip any dose.
- Take this syrup on an empty stomach as it will yield better results in that case.
- Read the label of the product carefully before starting to consume it.
- Shake the bottle well prior to using it and also close the cap tightly after taking it.
- Measure the quantity of this medicine with a measuring cup and take it accordingly.
- Try bringing an adequate change in the diet that one is taking so that the dependency of this medicine can be decreased.
- Taking more than the prescribed quantity of this medicine isn’t advised as it can cause certain problems in some individuals and can cause some severe side effects.
- Avoid the consumption of any kind of dairy product while using Zinc Gluconate Syrup.
- Consuming alcohol with this medication isn’t advised as it can cause some problems like excessive dizziness.
- Those women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should first take the consultation of a doctor and then they may take it as per the advice of the doctor.
- Consult the doctor if the child is allergic to any of this medicine’s ingredients or to any kind of medicine.